Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Introduction

Hi there!

You somehow stumbled onto my blog! Hooray! Have a cookie. :3

When I started this blog, I was stuck on what my first post would be, and then it hit me, why not give a quick introduction about myself? :)

I'm Courtney, (AKA Daiisoo), and I've always wanted to have and maintain a blog ever since I could remember. I believe the first time I did blog, was when MSN, had finally incorporated a page where you could just blog about anything (I feel like I'm dating myself....). My next experience of blogging was when I created freewebs, that time I just wrote about anything and demonstrated how to make Hello Kitty keychains. However, with both of those blogs, I never kept up with it, and I soon lost interest.

But hopefully now, with Blogspot, I will be able to maintain this one and be able to share my posts with you guys!

Right now, I'm at a point of my life, where I'm not sure what I want to do entirely. I've been going to college to study health science, and soon will be transferring to university. But I've been asking myself is this what I really want? Do I want to continue my eduation of health science for the next few years? And my answer to that is no.

Truthfully, like many other people, I've come to realize what I have been studying is not what I enjoy, and it took me a long time to realize that. It also took me awhile to accept that even though I'm not too sure what I want to do in life as a career, it's okay because a friend once told me that I have to explore and try new things.

And what better than that, to finally start a blog? Haha.

Although, I do have a sense of what I do want to try, there's part of me that doubt myself, which is something I want to work on.

For myself, I'm a girly girl, I love the colour pink, makeup, clothing and love styling hair, so don't be surprised if this is what my blog contains.

I'm hoping to start a youtube channel as well, something that I wanted to do for a long time.

I'm a shy person, but once I get to know you I won't shut up. :x

So let's talk and be friends!

And while an introduction may not be necessary, I'm actually glad this is my first entry, so I can look back and see what I wrote (cringe, even...xD) and to see how what my life is and was like.

Thanks for reading,
Courtney ♡.


(A picture of me.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share with me :)